Tuesday 12 May 2009

Looking after No 1

Had a long chat interspersed with loads of tears with my therapist on monday.
She pointed out that I am living my life for others and neglecting myself.Unfortunately this has been the case for as many years as I can remember.
I have been thinking back on how many cases there have been of calling people and being told that they meant to ring me,or arranging to meet people and they had forgotten.
I have put up with this for far to long and now it's time to think of me.
There are two important people in my life, Geraldine and Hannah.They have never let me down.
As for the rest they can go hang.I have seen them through the bad times and when my job has been done I have served my purpose and been forgotten.

1 comment:

* said...

I've felt this coming and you know my thoughts here Jules. Perhaps we could chat tomorrow- bit of tlc ?