Friday 1 May 2009

Now it can be said

I am a quiet kind of girl and never believe in saying anything until the "i"s are dotted and the "t"s crossed.
Two years ago I was told that due to my heart condition I would never be able to take hormones.Today I picked my prescription up.
In the last month I have a place on the Suffolk Diversty Planning Board,am going to be doing staff training for the NHS on trans issues and have been asked to set up the first official Suffolk Trans Support Group.When I saw my therapist yesterday I told her how lucky I was and she told me that I had made it happen.
The icing on the cake however was the delivery of some lovely flowers from Hannah,who means more to me than words can say.A wonderful friend.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Congratulations - I know from comments you've made over time, this will mean an awful lot to you.

* said...

Oh god. Do Suffolk know what's in store now that 'miss' is in charge