Tuesday 28 April 2009

Never to old

I am pressing on to do my little bit for the T/S community and yes it does feel good actually doing something.
However on reading the bible for how to do it right"Angels" it seems as if I must change my strategy.
I must in future.
(a)Post a full report of what I am wearing,down to my underwear,for all meetings attended.This will require a great deal of work as I never have the faintest idea of what colour knickers I am wearing.
(b)Tell as many people as humanly possible what a wonderful person I am.Again this is going to be a problem as I don't think my ego needs inflating.
So to be a true and representative trans it looks like back to the drawing board.
Now can anybody tell me where I get the open crotch fishnet tights and the six inch heels?

4 comments:

* said...

you cheeky little madam!!!!!
(snigger)

Jess said...

Wicked, but well observed... ;)

* said...

....and to the strains of Carmina Burana I feel excommunication is just round the corner.

julia barber said...

Just let them try burning me at the stake.
I have a flameproof nightie