Monday 17 November 2008

Happiness

I woke this morning feeling more alive and confident than I have for years.
Aware that this blog is usually about me,me me but for a change it is about the really important person in my world.
For many years I have been Geraldine's carer and have tried to repair the damage that was done in her youth.I have made small steps but feel that I have only been holding the fort.
Over the last few weeks her confidence has been growing and this weekend I saw that she was actually blossoming.For the first time she is confident,happy and herself.
I know that I was not the person who caused this change(thanks,you know who you are) but if I have helped by my support I feel good.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Jules you always understate your power of observations, kindness, strengths and weaknesses. But we love you anyway x