Sunday 2 November 2008

Speading the butter

Had the chance to sit back for a few minutes and re-evaluate my life.
I like to think that I have a gift for helping others but realise this has taken over my life.
I have spread the butter a bit to thinly and as a result am neglecting myself quite badly.It may be time to step back and look after myself and Geraldine.
I will still help others as it's my way but within my own resources.
For those who read this it does not mean I think a fraction the less of you and love to talk to you as the good friends you are but I am worn out and exhausted.

1 comment:

Debbie K said...

Dear Guardian Angel Julia
You must look after Geraldine & yourself first.
You do so much for others.

In my own very humble way I have similar feelings. Empathy overload is perhaps how I feel just now. There is nothing wrong in caring too much but family have to come first.

Take care of yourself.
Love
Debbie