Saturday 1 November 2008

Pass the parcel

On my referral to Mental Health.
A little while ago I had a phone call from my doctor sayiing that Mental Health will not be sseing me as my mood swings are obviously part of my transitioning and the matter should be dealt with by Charing Cross.
Today I had a letter from Charing Cross requesting me to have another blood test taken as the testosterone level could not be analysed.Also I will need a fasting blood test as my cholesterol and triglycerides were high. OK,fair enough,but they also said I should go back to my GP to get the mood swing reasons sorted out before I next see them.
It's pass the bloody parcel all over again.
I am not giving up or wimping out but what are you supposed to do without any support whatsoever from the people who are supposed to be helping you?

No comments: