Monday 1 December 2008

Bitter,moi?

It finally happened this morning.
I collapsed,keeled over,fell on a heap on the floor and couldn't get up.
I had an appointment booked with Suffolk Carers on wednesday so had the courtesy to ring them up to cancel.
The lovely lady who answered my call,I found out later,did not like how I sounded so told the lady I was supposed to have been meeting.The lady rang me back and the very fact that someone cared made me burst into floods of tears.
So,she wants to meet me on wednesday for a cup of coffee and a chat so that we can talk things out.
I am not a psychiatrist but the way I have been treated by Mental health I might as well be one as they have abandoned all responsibilty.
Now I have asked for help for years and been repeatedly told just to get on with it.
Yet I look on Angels and see gutless girls being molycoddled and know girls who can get help at will.
Am I bitter against them.To bloody true I am

No comments: