Thursday 4 December 2008

Lowering the bar

At last I had a chance of a long talk yesterday.It was away from my home with Katy Thomas from Suffolk Carers.
She said that she will do everything in her power to get me respite and look into possble counsellors who may be able to help me.This may be a problem as I am completely skint but if you don't look you don't get.
In the meantime I know that I have to lower my personal bar.
I am a carer and this can't change-fact.
I have to get through Christmas with no money-fact
I have to get on with the vast backlog of household duties-fact.
I know that I have friends who sometimes read this blog so a message to them.
I love to chat but my phone bill is horrendous so if you would like me to ring you on a landline I would love to do so after 6 or a weekends as my calls are free.Any other time or on a mobile is no I am afraid.
I would love to help you all but it must be a two way thing.If you have a problem I will do my best to help but remember I have problems too.
If you would like to go window shopping or have a coffee that would be delightful as it is a two way experience.
Accept the fact that I am gay(I am not predatory)and I will accept you.
Sorry for the ramble,reader

1 comment:

Debbie K said...

Hi Julia
I hope & pray you can finally get the support you so deserve.

You cannot put a price on true friends.

Love
Debbie