Wednesday 10 December 2008

The final nail

When Geraldine and I got married many years ago we hardly had two pennies to rub together.We lived in a small flat and everything we had was second hand.
Economising became an art form and we learnt to make a meal out of practically nothing.
There habits die hard and still living this way enabled me to retire on a very small pension to look after Geraldine.We have very little money left so the odd pair of earrings is a real treat.
Today I received a text message from Adams partner.Lets give some background.When they got together a baby was very shortly on the way.This was followed by another child,due within a year.They live on convenience food and all their stuff is brand new.
A couple of months ago Adam asked me if I would put the finance for a new car in my name.When I refused I fot a lot of unpleasantness from his partner who now refuses to recognise me in female mode.
The email stated that they have no money and if I thought anything of my son and granddaughter I would give them money.
The final nail in my coffin

No comments: