Sunday 7 December 2008

Random thoughts for Christmas

When I was coming home from the shopping slog at Sainsburys today something happened to make me think.
It was about 1.30 and a girl ran from a car to a house.She had on a long coat but underneath could clearly be seen a very short silver lurex dress and legs to die for.
Now I wondered if she had been to a party so good that she had just come home or was visiting someone and thought it's nearly Christmas I don't give a damn what people think.
Whatever,she made me smile. Like the person who you just say hello to and they give a flashing smile back.
I am an extrovert and a dippy blonde but my very dippiness made folk smile.
Now I am a carer for my partner who has severe depression and so as a result made myself miserable in order not to upset her.
Is this right or would I be a better person and carer if I was just myself who made people smile and more important smiled myself?
As T/S I feel as if I should just blend in and not rock the boat.
I want to rock the boat a bit.
I want to dress up in a short skirt and a silly wig to go and see Priscilla Queen of the Desert,the musical.
I want to go to sparkle and have a laugh.
I just want to be me,me,me ,me and if I can bring some joy to someones life doing it then so much the better.

No comments: