Friday 12 December 2008

Please help

Being a fulltime carer means that I don't get much time to think so this quiet hour first thing in the morning is when I collect my thoughts.
Charing Cross will be coming up next month so thinking what comes next.
The thought of surgery is starting to frighten me to death as it would be very dodgy due to my health and I don't want to leave G a widow.
Hormones might make me far less of a coper as being a mental health carer means a clear head at all times is needed.
Now I don't scrub up to bad when I make an effort and people treat me as who I am.
Angels does confuse me as full transitioning seems to be the be all and end all.
So this is a request for my reader.
Would it be to bad if I stayed as I am?
Would you think any the less of me if I did?
Your thoughts are needed.

No comments: