Saturday 18 April 2009

Brave face

Not been a very good day today and as my therapist says it is better to put your thoughts down in writing than brood about them all night
Saturday is always my worst day of the week.
I watched the FI qualing and then a complete hash up on television over the Palace result.That's when the troubles start.I am so used to getting on the phone and talking about these things to Adam but I am not allowed to contact him.So I watch them but don't enjoy them as it is so difficult to enjoy alone.
On the surface I am Miss Confident,have the answer to everyones problems and there with a ready quip.However when I suffer I suffer alone.
Sure I will feel loads better next week.Loads of appointments and lots of time to hide behind the mask.No showing of the emotions just smile and wave boys,smile and wave.

No comments: