Tuesday 21 April 2009

Upset

I use this blog to get rid of my innermost feelings and something is really upsetting me at the moment.
A long time ago Geraldine took loads of overdoses.She would overdose,ring me at work,I came rushing home,got her to A and E then picked her up next morning.
The point is that she had no intention at all of commiting suicide,she just wanted the attention.
The last time this happened I put her in the car without a word and dumped her at the doorstep of A & E.I picked her up three days later when asked to by the hospital.
I repeat,this was the last time,it never happened again.
The incidents going on in the Angels forum are ringing very unpleasant bells in my mind.
If I ever did go back on the forum I would be tempted to say that sure life is tough but I had to just get on with it.
I am nothing special but I did it.

2 comments:

* said...

Having chatted I decided to log on to Angels for a change to see what the fuss is all about. I see your point Jules and get why you've posted these thoughts. I hope others take your post in the spirit it was intended (finger crossed)
Hannah x

Debbie K said...

Hi Julia
The word verification for this reply said "gutful". I was scared, saddened & finally sickened by the posts on Angels. Too many of us have been touched by the darkness of suicide. The phrase "crying wolf" was perhaps harshly posted by one of the many who tried to save this person. My heart goes out to anyone feeling so distresed they feel they need to commit suicide but the loved ones & people who care for these people are also the victims, left devastated & frustrated. It is so cruel to play games with such emotions.
((((((hugs))))))))
Love
Debbie