Saturday 4 April 2009

Crept up on me

It's been a very hectic last couple of days what with dashing off to sort my bank account at 10 minutes notice and fighting my way around Asda today.
Now is the first time I have had a breather to do some reflective thinking.
My bank manager called me back today and he was chatting away to Julia. But that is the point-Julia was chatting back.
In the last couple of days I have not even thought of being t/s,I'm just me.
Just a random thought I had to put down in print,thats all.
If this is permanent and I hope that it is can see this blog just turning into the random thoughts of a demented housewife

2 comments:

Jess said...

In the last couple of days I have not even thought of being t/s,I'm just me.

Tis a big change, and an important one. When it happened to me, perversely, and a bit like your writing about it, I ended up going back to T mode to think about why I had forgotten T mode to begin with. Jeezz....

julia barber said...

You have put it so well,as usual,Jess. Should be a very interesting session with my therapist today sorting this one out.
Watch this space