Sunday 26 April 2009

Thinking aloud

When I do not have anyone to talk to and know that I have no therapist appointment this week I use this blog to think aloud.
In Suffolk it is very much a case of do what you want as long as you don't interfere with anyone else and this is more and more the case as far as my transitioning is concerned.
Yesterday,for example,I was chatting to the lady at the papershop about how many changes of clothes it takes us to go out compared to men.People in the shop browsing and nobody stepping back in horror.
The point of this ramble is that being trans I sometimes think I should keep in touch with the TG community.
Over the last few weeks I have sent a few pm's and not one reply.
There seems to me to be one rule,conform to the stereotype and you are in,don't and you are out,no in between.

No comments: