Monday 23 February 2009

Feeling better.

Over the last few weeks I have been on a bit of a downer,nothing to do with transitioning.
I have had threatening text messages and a lot of the insecurities from my childhood have resurfaced.Now I am a carer pure and simple and not just for Geraldine.I care for my friends and their welfare matters more than by own.
Over the years as a carer for Geraldine I have pretty much been left to it and treated as a pain in the bum if I asked for help but then most carers are treated the same.
So,though I have taken on everybody elses problems I feel wrong giving my woes to others to listen to.
Then along comes Loris.
We talk the same language and are in a strange way soulmates.
Our mails and phone chats are a two way thing.
When I look on forums all I seem to see is a look at me mentality totally devoid of real compassion.
Can't wait to meet Loris for the first time on sunday.

1 comment:

* said...

Ooer, you're building my part a bit 'ere missus. I'm nothing special just honest, caring and compassionate (or so I hope). Mind you, after a buildup like that I expect silver service as well as best china. And you can get posh biccies in as well ;-)