Saturday 28 February 2009

Going it alone(well almost)

Following on from the last blog I have stuck to my guns about not logging in to Angels.
Anything t/s is bad for me.
If I read one more thing about the right makeup/underwear or stealth/non stealth I will bloody well scream.As for hairstyles well it's up to the individual what hairstyle they have or how much they paid for it.It's between them and their bank balance.
For a hell of a while the whole t/s scene was confusing me.My gender counsellor and charing cross told me there was no need for voice therapy or laser as I pass just fine.Then I was inundated by threads saying you just have to have it to live RLE properly.So I ended up thinking there was something wrong with me.In other words I didn't fit in with what others were doing.
Then the truth dawned I AM A WOMAN,always have been always will be.
May not have all the right bits but thats tough,I can live with that.
Not severed all links as I still have Debbie(bless her)and my soulmate Loris.
But there is one big difference,they are women too.

1 comment:

Debbie K said...

Dear Julia
May it be of some comfort for you to know that you are more naturally female than the few selfish people on Angels who may have all the surgery possible to transform their bodies into females but their hearts will always be male.
x
Debbie