Tuesday 24 February 2009

New course

Will be starting my new course tomorrow. Actualy it's the same course I did earlier this year and never finished.
Confidence and Assertiveness is the name of the course and I am certainly assertive and appear confident.In the role I live I am confident but it is those gremlins from the past that give me trouble.
Mainly I go for the social interaction,it gets lonely here sometimes.
When I think back over recent years on courses I have attended my outlook has changed every time.
Firstly it was I am Peter but I am transsexual,has anybody got any problems with that?
Then it moved on to I am Julia but I am transsexual.
Now it's going to be I am Julia,end of.If anybody spots I am trans fair enough and if anybody doesn't like it they can go elsewhere.
I am me and bloody well proud of it

No comments: