Tuesday 10 February 2009

Labels

One of the best bits about this blog is that I can write down the bits I daren't put on Angels,though I would love to.
Been thinking about the difference between female and feminine.
Feminine on a lot of postings seems to be the dream.Lovely dress,killer heels and slap,or it seems a trip to Boudoir,and you have the lot.An instant trip to fantasy island.
That is a lot of the trouble it is fantasy pure and simple.
I am female and to me it invoves the everyday things in life,cooking,cleaning and ironing plus battling for a till in Tesco's.
It's hard to feel feminine,believe me,when you are cleaning the loo.
I do female full time because that is what I am and good luck to all who aspire to the same.They will need the luck,a lot of hard graft,guts a plenty and a very thick skin.
Would I change a bit though?
Never

1 comment:

* said...

...and if you had posted on a forum.... Jimi Hendrix once said "it is not the notes that is important but what is in between the notes". It has taken all these years for me to fully appreciate the impact of those words.

The feminine/female message - I couldn't agree with you more. I've seen many-a-post by girly giggly ladies who SEEM to revere sequins and strappy sandals as the peak of their aspirations. May be it is and if they are happy with that good luck to them but for others daily life is daily life.