Sunday 1 March 2009

A trifle low

The lovely Loris visited me today.
Everything I thought she would be,a lovely woman.
The only trouble is that an hour or so after dhe left I got quite low.
While she was here it was communicating face to face with someone who thinks the same and just is the same.
Then the isolation of the T/S hit in.Despite however well meaning folk can be nobody understands a transsexual like a transsexual.Having her in the house was a real high for me but unfortunately lows follow highs.
I do so hope we can meet up often.I help her and she helps me.

1 comment:

Debbie K said...

Hi Julia
You are a true friend. I am so glad you enjoyed your time with Loris but very sorry you also ended up feeling so sad.
You give so much of yourself to help others, I hope you can some how receive some of that TLC yourself.
x
Debbie