Monday 16 March 2009

After the lord mayors show

Following the brilliant weekend I just knew things were going to come down to earth with a bump.
Had a phone call from Adam today,he is moving to Ipwich in April,a couple of roads away from the bitches mother. My only way of keeping in contact with Adam was to call in at his work now with the evil cow monitoring his phone calls and text messages she has finally managed to split us up.
Had a crowing text from her later stating I would never see him or the grandchildren again.
Geraldine is going to need me over this one.
I may be back,I may not.
Love to you all.
Julia
xxx

2 comments:

* said...

Oh crap.
I tried to call Jules but it was very late. Sorry to hear this horrid news. I'm on the end of a phone if you would like to call.

Take care my friend
Loris xxx

Debbie K said...

Hi Julia
I really value our friendship & hope & pray that life improves for you. I sincerely hope you get the love & support, your kind heart deserves.
Love
Debbie