Sunday 22 March 2009

Grave doubts

I was tidying up the front garden yesterday when the postman walked by.Nothing you may think but no mothers day card.
Left me brooding all day.There is now just Geraldine and I and she needs me.
With her health and depending on me can I take the risk of hormones,no matter how small.I have not got everything I want but I can compromise.
I am a one off and realise that.For a time I kidded myself that I could be of use to other girls but that is just what it is,kidding myself.
Will probably carry on in the same old way,just being there if and when others may need me but my use will be very limited.
The girls will all probably go a lot further along their journey medicaly wise than I will ever go.
I have booked my bus to go to Charing Cross on thursday but will in all probability just turn it into a shopping trip instead.
I have seen in the past on Angels some who have become very bitter about their partners for not understanding and letting them live their lives.
Geraldine has been great but I owe her something in return

1 comment:

* said...

"For a time I kidded myself that I could be of use to other girls but that is just what it is,kidding myself.
Will probably carry on in the same old way,just being there if and when others may need me but my use will be very limited.
"The girls will all probably go a lot further along their journey medicaly wise than I will ever go.
I have booked my bus to go to Charing Cross on thursday but will in all probability just turn it into a shopping trip instead."

Hey you, wot's occurring?

As I see it you may be in a bit of a cleft stick situation. I say that because people who amble by asking for help do just that - they amble by, take and go. Not many are like you Jules. Few seems to see life as a whole heap of 2-way transactions. I hope I've shown you the importance I place on such a notion. For me our friendship is not a one-way-grab-all-while-I-can-and run (without a bye or leave). It's important that I feel I may bring something to your life too.

And Charring Cross. Please don't miss it. Please.

Loris xxx