Wednesday 25 March 2009

Second thoughts

I heard today that my offer to be a adult learning classroom volunteer has been a thanks but no thanks as they seem to have enough people.
On the Suffolk County Council front the contact I had seems to be suddenly unavailable.
When I have been offered voluntary work in the past it has been in an office on my own.
Getting the drift?
I was,repeat was,a serial helper. Do anything for anyone and put myself second
Second thoughts now.
For my friends and Geraldine I will do anything but that is all now.
Julia has decided to take care of herself and that will take some getting used to.

1 comment:

* said...

Yes, and (thank my lucky stars) I know you fairly well now - bet you don't stick to that pledge. We would all be poorer for it if you did.
Loris xxx