Sunday 22 March 2009

Think!

On the principle of thinking before putting anything in writing I went out for a drive following my last blog entry.
Right.Thought now post.
The very ethos of the transsexual society has been irritating the hell out of me lately.I can agree with very little that has been written on forums and the general opinion of there being one way to do things goes against the grain.
I do things my way and up to a point it suits.I have made mistakes and learnt from them and will no doubt continue to do so.
Some things girls are doing I feel is a disater waiting to happen but it is their life and I will not be thanked for sticking my oar in.However I have changed and will not be around to pick up the pieces when they crash and burn.
I would like to make this blog reader only but in the past people I want to let in have been unable to and visa versa.
Therfore I will now stop posting but leave the blog open.
Anyone who needs or wants to contact me I will still be around on the usual sources.
Julia
xxx

1 comment:

* said...

I just hope it's a case of you didn't quite drive far enough to ponder and muse more. Writing is so important to help unscramble the mind. I do so hope you reconsider.
Take care m'friend
Loris xxx