Monday 2 March 2009

The two sides of Julia

Just found out that my grandaughter had a lovely birthday party yesterday,all the family were round.Strange,I don't remember being there.
Also a rather abusive text message from Adam yesterday replying to my message.He doesn't remember sending it ,strange again.He does however remember leaving his mobile at home while he went out,now who could have got at that?
The point behind the blog title.I am a Gemini.Two sided.That very much applies to me.
I can be the sweetest of sweet people who would give herself away.
I can also be the nastiest,most vindictive bitch in christendom.
Happenings over the last few days means that the bitch is back.I will repay any kindness threefold but equaly any hurt.
Nobody had better upset me in the near future

1 comment:

* said...

I know you can be the sweetest of sweet people. I know also the fragility you possess. Please be careful Jules.
Loris